Dear all
It is about time for Gambia-l management to stop target censorship. I cannot image Lamin J Darboe restrict control of my posting using his power as a list manager. Lamin is making himself important and his objective censorship. Gambia- is a democratic forum but it is useless and becoming a forum for people building their prestige and power and if you disagree with their bullshit self imaging they restrict you posting. Please below:-
Your message dated Sun, 6 Jan 2013 09:58:15 +0000 with subject "Re: Breaking
News: Updates on CNTG/Suntou" has been submitted to the moderator of the
GAMBIA-L list: [log in to unmask] more character are not more difference with Yahya Jammeh.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい