Laye,

Haruna is right. I hope by your questions below, you are not up for giving me a whooping. Shoot for the beat up if you like, (LOL)...but then you will be truly beating an innocent person.

Clarification: I am not conclusive on Karim's assertion and this is very clear from my postings. I am surprised that you will be asking me that many questions to corner me by my simple participation.

Again, trust me, I personally do not like to complain. When I have such issues, I would rather let it resolve itself. If you go back to my post, I factured in the fact that a glitch might have occured.

Poor Karim is probably not as technical savy as Haruna, and especially after him and LJD had a heated debate not long ago, he might have thought that LJD pulled the blinds on him when he received the message. Wrong man, at the wrong place, at the wrong time!

Needless to mention, I am one of those that celebrate LJD.

Thanks & best for 2013,
Yero