Ousman
You  just jump and break your silly neck. Do I care you  fuck? . Gambia-L is having a problem with arrogant beast like you as list manager.

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 06:37:51 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] FW: Your message dated Sun, 6 Jan 2013 09:58:15 +0000 with...
To: [log in to unmask]

Karim,
I don't care who you grew up with. Learn to speak to people respectfully and you will get respectful replies. I have been on G-L since 1999 too. What is your point? I am not enamored with the management thing. I have better things to do.
Having said that, Laye was the one looking for a sample email from you. Send your concerns to him. I don't have time for grown up tantrums.