Bamba Mass
I  wash my hand and will not continue to discourse with an individual with personality problem like Yahya Jammeh. Lot more of our history since 1994 is the making and remaking of the blood in the west coast. Uneducated, illusionist and opportunistic. Bamba, I have started  documenting chilling, graphic and admiirably unsentimental  account. It will be deeply personal encounter and important because it will related to political discourse of power and opportunism and how people can cult themselves imporance in the name of diaspora politics the genesis of which is Gambia-l and Gambia post. A lot with be a clear qualitative and quantitative analysis and how much the medium was used strength people political ambition and other clear-eyed account.

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:35:31 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bamba Mass-What's up with NTCG?
To: [log in to unmask]

ABDOUKARIM,

As a man I have moved on from the past but simply to clarify certain issues you wrongly portrayed here, You told Yankuba you agreed to join NTCG when you were approached. Abdoukarim you see one thing I hate and would continue to hate is humans who act as sheep in wolves clothing. I heard you while you were coming from your trip in Germany talking to Yankuba.

If after that you changed your mind about joining the NTCG, I would never have commented about you for I hate judging people until they proof themselves otherwise. I admit I was wrong about Sedia and but at least am happy I did never lie about him anywhere. I defended him based on the lies he told me and then I believed him just like Yahya Jammeh fooled the members of the Gambia National Army when he lied to them that he was genuine and they believed him.

I still am committed to the struggle of removing Yahya Jammeh by any means possible and the issues you raised though are very vital points but comparing them to daily disappearances of our people, arrests without warrants, detentions without trials, forceful kidnappings added to forcing our future youth into drug addicts, I belief toppling a man who does all the above is a human right thing to do. Any human rights activist who beliefs this monster can be only removed through the ballot with the present conditions in place then may be should consider becoming an animal rights activist because some animals do still have no rights in our country.x

I had and still have nothing against you I was only making a point clear that you claimed you were never consulted and I maintained that was not true. You were indeed contacted for I listened to your whole conversation with Yankuba and you indeed accepted to be part of NTCG. If you later changed your mind after that well that is another issue. I only belief in the truth.

As for the NTCG, well unfortunately I have left the group but still have great respect for other members still in it. The conditions that warrant my departure, once they are regularised, and I am again invited to come back Abdoukarim, I will gladly for my problem is with Sedia not members of NTCG like my problem is with Yahya Jammeh not members of the GNA or APRC. I hope you understand the difference.x

king