Folks... action speak louder than words... here is the phone number and
email address to Jefferson Waterman International... the firm that signed
to lobby for President Jammeh and his government... we have reached out to
Jackson Mcdonald former Ambassador and will bring you his interview as soon
as we hear from him... main while call and speak to him take option 1 and
enter 2 letters of his last name Mc.. leave a message if you can't reach
him. We must flood his line with messages of concern...

Jefferson Waterman International ... link to the public information
supplied below... http://www.jwidc.com/contact/

T 202-216-2200
F 202-216-2999

Thanks

Demba
*
*
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい