Good job Pa Saikou, Joe et al.

I equally thought that Dr. Jobe overreacted to a simple dialogue. He could have taken that chance to admit his own part (the least of which is guilt by association to Jammeh), then move forward to argue his own case of joining the liberation forces after 11 years being silent. The way that he reacted to Lawyer Fatty's opinion piece (facts on check: his comments about the opposition) tells you that we should be very careful. In as much as I am interested in seeing Jammeh go, I do not want to see another scary character (intolerant leaders) who would come down to finish anyone who dares point out their flaws.

Thanks,
Yero

Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:39:54 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] THE EU SAGA--- A CANIBET MONOLGUE FOR THE RECORD BOOKS.
To: [log in to unmask]

Pa Saikou, as the Drs talk some more they reveal more of their inner thoughts. How on earth can Sidat of all people lecture to folks when he was the same fool that toat the bag for Yaya for years? Now the gheezer has convinced himself that he is the new blood Gambians in the diaspora lacked. However, I do not blame him, but those that yielded him a right hand endorsement for this turncoat. Sidat was just like the clowns we watched Yaya being lectured on. Now, how can folks have a problem with the current clowns but want to celebrate jettisoned clowns? How do we call Yaya all the fitting names he is and those currently around him, yet we have ulcers addressing those that helped him all along until they were kicked out? Sidat tried to get back in when he called him self gaining brownie points at the expense of the opposition in 2006 but they would not let him back in. Now he is out here as our liberator in chief, an extension of that opportunistic appetite. As long as he knows that the BS stops at the tip of his fingers then all is good. The funny thing is that some folks thought they can gang up and prop these folks because they have platforms that the rest of us lacked. Some of us recognize that for what it is. In this day and age, there is no shortage of outlets to speak up as I write. Who ever has been foolling Sidat got the best of him. Njogu is doing what Sidat was doing, so go figure.

Joe