http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/10/us/california-school-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 Guns: It is easy to be agun owner. A gun is bad. While it can be used for defense but the confidence a gun gives to its owner during mild confrontations gets it to the next level. For example, when you have a gun and you see someone breaking in your car or home, you rush out with a gun and probably shoot him down. If you are without a gun, you are likely to call the police or get some cover somewhere.   Bullying: Folks, please do away with all forms of bulling and be nice to those you interact with. Most of these cases have some connections with isolation and bullying. Please talk to your kids and make sure no one is bullying them and that they are not bullying anyone as well.  What next?Legal gun owners are likely to keep hanging on to theirs where teenegers can have access to them. It would mean situations like these will still prevail. Others who obtain guns legally can sell it in the street and claimed that they lost it.  Humor: I think creating some humor and healing centers for those of these kids that are mentally challenged will help out too. Most of our kids are exposed to bad videos, gun movies, etc....That is clearly a problem. Recently, a friend told me that some are interested in doing some record fame. To me, that is sickness at its height.  US Congress:The US president and Congress must come up with solutions.The debate on guns continues. It would have been another tragedy no doubt on this one above.  Best regards,Yero
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい