Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:35:21 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Jammeh rubbishes demands by EU to Gambia gov't - politics - News - StarAfrica.com
To: [log in to unmask]

Don't mind my dear leader. He gets overwhelmed and talk nonsense. In a few weeks, he will come back and talk nice!

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank God and EU for the overdue demands. EU should hold their purse until these vital demands are me by the despot in Kanilai as stipulated by under Article 8 of the Cotonou Agreement. Well done  Halifa Sallah, Mai Fatty and others for their initiative.

Kejau