"I cannot see how the so call Drs Janneh and Jobe did that. Heros?, Gambia's Nelson Mandela? My big fat foot!!!! Opportunists and trators as they were. Let them go to the lowest depths of hell say I." Pa. S. Kujabi.

Come again bro.  Ooops! The critically minded and sophisticated observers (Jukebox presenters-cum-editors) might come after you for being intolerant and disrespectful of our revered Drs Janneh and Jobe. Well, I must be careful cos you know, I can see some people have already started aping Dr Sedat Jobe's silly and cheap attack on Mai Fatty. Isn't it ridiculous of Dr Sedat Jobe call in doubt Mr Fatty's self-esteem.  A 'turncoat' and 'enabler' of Jammeh pointing fingers and this kind of cowards we are told have got the new formula for liberating Gambia from the evil dictatorship of Professor Jammeh.  Chei!

We have a lot of contradictions to deal with to avoid sleepwalking into deadly chaos when Jammeh disappears from the scene.

Many may not agree with Fatty but he sure has more integrity than Dr Sedat Jobe.

Mboge