Demba, thanks for your response. Who is looking for solutions? I must have missed that memo. Like everyone, I am also waiting for the action orientated folks. I keep hearing that it is time for action, but the problem is the people that are saying that are still on the talking mode themselves. So can the action oriented folks for once stand up and be counted - no talking please? I asked the question because the G-Post is working on technical challenges and I thought the G-L is down too. I now go back to my hut lest the action folks found me loitering here. But before I do that, I need to pluck off a low hanging Mangoro.

"Its always good to hear from everyone though.."

Now wait a minute, which one do you want, action or talk? You cannot get both. You just cried about action and before I blink you dying for Congosa. Jeh, Mawdo. For an action oriented fellow, you seem to  be partial to talkers me think, no? :-)!

Joe

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:49:33 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Testing
To: [log in to unmask]

Joe,

I think it is quiet because people are tired of talking and they want solutions and results... we had enough of the back and fort and the time have come for action.. I think that is the fatigue we are witnessing on both the L and the Post...We seems to have reached that maturity stage of the business cycle.... Just my 2 cents... Its always good to hear from everyone though...

Thanks

Demba