Because majority are opportunists. We have seen this time and time again. The solution is very simple. make lawyer darbo retire. Make halifa or sedia head of the opposition. Have all of udp and other small parties join pdois under sedia or halifa. Without this babili mansa is likely to continue his menace for sometime. The obstacle is, has been, and likely will be lawyer darbo and udp.