Kebbeh, the fact that the UDP is the only party in The Gambia with a
tradition of periodically electing party officials means you have misfired
your shots as always. The UDP already has an elected leader who has a
mandate to serve as per the sovereign will of the general membership as
expressed at the party's congress.

I think you need to try your shots on PDOIS for their leaders have not
submitted themselves to any congress election since their 2001 Wuli Taibatu
Congress. Gosh! That was 12yrs ago. And by the way;  Halifa doesn't think
he needs to be elected. He thinks he is too important to be bothered to ask
for a mandate from the people when in fact, in his own words, destiny has
already called on him to lead and that is enough so long as he continues to
be abled to put a noose around the necks of Sidia Jatta, Sam Sarr and
Suwaibou Touray and drag along at will.

Daffeh

On Thursday, 4 April 2013, C. Omar Kebbeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Suntou, why r u so excited about this. I think the bigger issue that we
all await is the successor to the udp throne. Don't u think it is about
time for u guys to convene a congress to elect or select femi peters or
nyassi

> On Thursday, April 4, 2013, suntou touray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Mboge, surprisingly, I haven't seen Joe shed any Crocodile tears yet.<
https://mail.google.com/mail/e/32B>...I have no sympathy for the dude
either..They are the guys who Jammeh rely on to get the impulse of the
community and the vibes going around in further entrenching himself. If we
miss his enablers, we will be fighting him for a long time to come. Nwaa
has more than many torncoats insulted and haul abuses at the opposition
shamelessly than many. He may be poor, but many are poorer than him, he may
have lost hope, but yet dignified men and women are holding on. No remorse
for him.
>> Cheers
>> Suntou
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> Suntou,
>>
>> You are right if grown up, educated people,  ' ...can see a crocodile
and put ... [their] fingers in its mouth, good luck to him. '  I add let
the crocodile have the whole arm and more.  Wonder what makes these people
think that they can work effectively within such a rotten system under
Yahya Jammeh.  Again 'enablers' get what they deserve.  No sympathy from
this end.

>> Mboge
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> It is despicable that citizens will be charged for crimes for doing
exactly what the President and his gang are doing. Illegally acquiring land
for Kanilai firms without any challenges from anywhere...
>> "with knowledge that the said plots were already allocated to Kanilai
Family Farms and Mr. Basirou Sambou respectively"

>> Citizens continue to be victimized whether they choose to be
independent, work in the private sector or voluntarily associate themselves
with Government (which is not supposed to belong to one man or group)...
>> I feel sorry for Waa and all of our citizens who have become victims of
this vicious regime.  No one is being spared in Gambia!
>> Demba
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Bolonba <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> Mboge, who knows may be Nwaa will visit his former cell in Mile two
pretty soon. May be he can contemplate much better. Suntou

>> Sent from my iPhone
>> On 3 Apr 2013, at 16:37, Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> Suntou,
>>
>> Indeed Crocodile Life Style. I have no sympathy for the likes of Waa
Juwara and any 'enabler' of the brute President Jammeh.  They all get what
they deserve.

>> Mboge
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM, suntou touray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> Well well, who have imagine such a thing will happen?
>> Thanks Bali Mansa for continuing to live the Crocodile life style. Eat
your own progenies..
>> Suntou
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM, C. Omar Kebbeh <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい