Kebbeh, Sidia too is already disqualified and Halifa Sallah will be
disqualified after 2016. That makes it all too important for you to support
UDP's call for a repeal of this obnoxious law.

On the coalition issue, it was the UDP that organised the talks. Halifa
came in and grandstand it.That's why even OJ who supported Halifa in 2006,
came out in public to blame him for the lack of progress in the talks.

Thanks
Daffeh

On Friday, 5 April 2013, Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Excellent take, Sanyang kundanko, I believe the way forward is the G5/6
taking the issue internationally rather than with the electorates at home.
ECOWAS indeed has even before the boycott taken the stance that the
elections in Banjul were not free and fair so that is a won battle after
all, but can it warrant an expulsion or even a sanction of any sort.
> Winning the heart of the AU is a bigger challenge as Jammeh and his types
command a lot more numbers there than in the sub regional body.
> I agree with you though, if the elections were boycotted, that should not
be the only action but a more comprehensive action is needed to buttress
the reasons for the boycott in the first place.
> Thanks,
> Kejau
>
>> Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 17:19:11 -0400
>> From: [log in to unmask]
>> Subject: [G_L] NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.
>> To: [log in to unmask]
>>
>> Now that the Election Cycle is completed, the Opposition Parties Group
>> of Six (G6) or (G5) should proactively address the Political morass
>> since the Entire Electoral Processes Presidential, Parliamentary and
>> Local Government are CONSTITUTIONALLY Flawed. The G6 or G5 (can hardly
>> figure which is right) should Re-engage ECOWAS with a Petition to The
>> ECOWAS Courts with reliance on The Gambian Constitution and
>> delegitimize the jammeh government. ECOWAS should NOT entertain a
>> Country that does not Uphold ITS OWN Laws (Constitution) and the
>> TREATIES of The ECOWAS Body; to participate in the functions of the
>> Regional Body. The jammeh government is not legally Representative of
>> The Gambian People. If ECOWAS wants to be taken Seriously as an
>> Organization of Laws, Treaties and Principles and NOT of men
>> individually running their fiefdoms it is TIME they SANCTION jammeh. It
>> is a FACT that jammeh does not operate Under Any Laws; be it The Laws
>> of The Gambia or that of ECOWAS, what then is the Justification for
>> entertaining him in the Organization? The G6 or (5) should ALSO Take
>> the NEXT LOGICAL STEP, a Massive Campaign or Awareness of their
>> Constituents on an ACTION of NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION. The
>> OPPOSITION CANNOT BOYCOT the Elections; their Constituents NOT
>> Represented and Still PAY TAX. WHO ARE THEY PAYING TAX TO? No Wonder
>> jammeh is having it his way. You don't Represent me I do not Pay Tax to
>> you, that simple. Can't they lock-up the whole Country, The OPPOSITION
>> CANNOT LET THIS ONE PASS. The GAMBIANS ARE READY FOR THIS. IT IS PASS
>> THE TIME.
>>
>> Farang.
>>
>> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
>> To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the
Gambia-L Web interface

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
>> To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:
>> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい