From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [>-<] Condolences - Ousman Jammeh's Mother
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 04:39:15 -0500

All, this is to inform you that Ousman Jammeh (Pa Ousman) of Bakau who is current working with ADB in Tunisia, lost his mother yesterday. This sad event took place in Bakau. My condolences to Ousman and the related families and I hope the many happy memories help them during this difficult period. May she rest in peace.

Joe