Hi All,

Happy weekend. I was just curious if anyone have been in touch with Gambian
Journalist and activist Alieu Badara Ceesay in Scotland? I have made
several attempts to contact him via email and Skype but no response. I also
noticed his absence in the struggle publicly lately dating back to the 17
point demands from the EU.

Nothing personal or serious but just wondering if he is doing ok and
everything is alright with him and his family. May be he is just busy with
finishing up school etc..

Alieu if you are on the L or Mighty post please say hi... If anyone is in
touch just let him know we just wanted to check on him.

Keep up the struggle everyone... We are making great impact no matter how
small... The capture of the Bissau drug baron is a huge step...

Great weekend to you all...

Demba

*"Be the change you want to s ee in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい