Dear All,

Just to inform you that children's books based on Gambian folklore are now being produced and published by Majaga Publishing House in The Gambia. The CEO and founder of Majaga Publishing is Dr Harr Freeya Njai, who has informed me that to date, they have published two titles and both are also available in audio CDs. If you are interested, she is happy to mail them out to those in the diaspora. They are especially interested in breaking into the market beyond Gambia. Their aim is to display the talent from Gambia, as well as sell our colorful culture.

Please visit the website: www.majagapublishing.com

The website is still a working progress.

Regards,

Ebrima