Don't drink anything mawdo Yero... No energy drink, no Attaya.. nothing...
Pure motivation to change the status quo... We could choose to live a
comfortable life.. enjoy our little successes etc.. but then what? When we
depart this world and return to the mercy of our creator... what will we be
remembered for? lol ...

So mawdo Yero, when I wake up everyday and look at my kids, I can't believe
the ordeal other children went through... When I think about my own
family... I can't imagine another family going through some of the ordeals
we witness everyday like Imam Baba Leigh...After all, we owe society and
our time the moral duty to make an impact during our life time... This is
the only opportunity we have...

Anyway, thanks for everything you are doing as well. Nothing is too little
to contribute to make a difference.. together we should refuse to be
cornered into a discouraging mood... for if we do nothing... then be rest
assured nothing will ever change...

Roll your sleeves my friend and let's go to work... no surrender no retreat
until time do us apart!