Pa,

I missed your great debate with Omar but heard about it... I think he is a
good debater but avoids the sticky points... He would definitely be a good
campaign manager as he is not afraid to rebuff his own side when he feels
they are wrong... He strikes a balance for the most part...

I will take it to him face to face in Raleigh soon insha-allah!! and you or
Lama can separate us when it gets too heated!!! Lol

For Fankung... he is caught between little sympathy for Jammeh and his
attrocities... I think he is a dead PDOIS opposition (op!) but despise
everybody else...

Thanks

Demba