From: Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [G_L] Uneasy Walkway
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2013, 2:48 AM

Mawdo Demba,

Don't be tricked by my own Chris. Just when you are looking for someone overly humble and sacrificial, you should meet Chris in person. I have had the opportunity to interact with her and many others. She stood out to be that heroine.

I am glad you all like the poem. I am wholly adopting Chris' addition to the poem.

I am equally proud of you both and I see the same humbleness trait which makes me even prouder to associate.

Chris, my regards to the kids. Thanks or being there always.

Best always,
Yero.