Arrest Warrant for Ben jammeh.
http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/arrest-warrant-against-benedict-jammeh

Folks,

In as mindful as we maybe and to borrow from our learned scholar's (LJD) wording,  sympathy in a lawless Gambia, the house is certainly tearing apart. Jesus Badjie is still languishing in jail while his blood brother continues to dine with Jammeh. The same thing applies to Ben and while he is on the run for his life , his elder brother Pa Harry will continue to serve. I am careful in believing anything that comes from this regime. They have proved to be pathological liars. If people cannot be honest with even the small things, they will not be honest with the bigger things. How true is such a relationship? No matter how you think about this, you will certainly get to the same conclusion that there is something missing in this relationship. Some of things happening can only happen in the Gambia.

Another one of them escaped the lion's mouth....who is next? Knowing this much, there are still some of these folks falling for the bait. The foamy mouths and poisonous creeping panthers like Njogu Bah aka Co-president is really shameful and pathetic. Chem lakat! The house will soon come down on all of you....

Yero.