Basic Commodities on the Hike

While human rights violations largely defined Jammeh's reign in power, it is as well accurate to pin them on their failure to provide basic commodities. What we have witnessed is Jammeh's enslavement of the vulnerable Gambians at his farms in kanilai. Time and again, we are greeted with his scornful and preaching of some vision 2020. It is all malarkey. The man has failed. Prices of commodities are on the hike while there are no salary increasements to meet this demand.

Find below a report from Foroyaa that shows the seriousness of the whole situation.

http://www.foroyaa.gm/burning-issues/13125-basic-commodity-prices-escalating-as-50-kilo-rice-sadam-hits-d1-500

Best,

Yero