Halllo A.Karim....thru you i like to convey my sincere condolences to the family of Deceased Momodou Max Jallow.He was a popular youth and sports organiser and enthusiast,and he will be sorely missed particularly in youth and sports engagements.My his soul rest in peace.

Aib Jobe

--- On Sun, 19/5/13, abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [G_L] Obituary Mamodou Max Jallow
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, 19 May, 2013, 17:24

Folks
It is sad for me and the rest of Brufut Community both and Home and the Dispora to Announce the sudden death of a friend and Brother Mamodou Max Jallow which took place today on Sunday 19th April 2013 in Brufut. Max Jallow is the regular organise of Brufut Maraton which bring lot of educational sponsor for many childrn. Max Jallow is Alumni of Saint Mary's Univrsity University Extention Programme and University of Luton noe Univrsity of Bedforshir UK. Before his timely death Max Jallow is the Executive Secretary of National Sport Council of Th Gambia.
May Alah Grant him Jannah

To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい