Indeed Demba. But as usual, I don't trust Jammeh's former lieutenants until they proof themselves. It is like a cult, when you think, they are free of the devilish acts, you never know. Blood crime is no small thing.
His close friend is saying, Ben will talk when the time is right. Lets hope so. Thanks
SUntou