There you go again Mboge.. no one said anything to you directly or
otherwise... What is that you can't stand about us and move on with your
life... what are you bitter about or hateful about... we don't hate you men
and are not your rivals... there is something that really pierce your skin
anytime you read from us. Is there anything we have done to you that we are
not aware of? Anything about Gainako or its editors that you can't stand?
We have moved on pass you and you continue to throw hate at us... You
really wanna go down this path again???? May be Yero try to snatch one of
your ladies or is it about Halifa gain????????

Demba

--
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい