Ousman good point....

On Thursday, May 23, 2013, Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Modou,
> I think Sariang is referring to decorum and respect for the organizers.
If Nderry want to pursue his pet project in the middle of a conference he
refused to participate in planning, he should be courteous of the
organizer's time and liaise with them. He could also wait until after the
conference and seek interviews with the participants. If putting that out
there makes Gambians funny people,well...

> Subject: Re: [G_L] Raleigh Conference Diary Part One! - VERY SILLY AND
CHILDISH PA NDERRY

> Sariang, Amen to the prayers. I am not into all this thing even though i
have my own opinion but not interested. However though,  I find your
statement of "consulting" before interviewing ridiculous, despite with
respect. Did you seriously think that that is how it ought to be?
> ________________________________

the funniest in the world! What is ridiculous is lack of mature discussion
over issues that are important! What is ridiculous is arrogance and
condescending behaviors that will divide us rather than unite us. If we
continue to flex our muscles in this manner, that is the manner you came
swinging we will fail. What happened to decorum and self discipline? How
about you exercise some self restraint.The question I raised in my
statement is neither funny nor ridiculous. What I found funny,disturbing
and ridiculous is yourself not able to stand up and speak the truth. May
Allah subuhanahu wa'tala help all of us.
> Wa Salam
> Sariang
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> On May 23, 2013, at 10:52 AM, Modou Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> "How come among many Pa Nderry decided to interview Darboe without
consulting the organizers?"
> This statement is ridiculous to say the least. Consult before
interviwing! Gambians are some of the funniest people in the world.

of us to be tolerant. Pa Nderry owe Alkali and others an apology, this is
the fact. How come among many Pa Nderry decided to interview Darboe without
consulting the organizers? When several people including yourself appealed
to him for coverage during the event is this not so?? I have been following
the exchanges, Santou has called out Pa Nderry on his behaviors! In the
spirit of accountability and human decency Pa Nderry needs to defend
himself not Cherno questioning Sontou's comments all jokes aside!
> Pa Nderry and I had off line conversations many times, am sure he can
attest to this. However, those conversations were geared towards fostering
mutual understanding, more importantly keeping us steering in the same
direction. I hope we will continue to work together, not indulge in
personal attacks. Thank you.
> Wa Salam
> Sariang
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> On May 23, 2013, at 6:46 AM, "C. Omar Kebbeh" <
>
> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい