The only genuine PDOIS I have so much respect for are Coach Pa Samba and Malik Kah. As for the rest who are on this forum, they are all bunches of haters of UDP and have self injested themselves with the venom of Halifarite when the real Halifa had shown him himself to us all.
I cannot understand when people throughout the past 19 years have been caling Darboe all sorts of names but now Halifa had made a complete mess of himself and being so selfish, no one want us to say it. Here is a man I have so much respect for yet ................................ this world is so funny.x

king

Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 14:18:52 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PDOIS fatl mistake: Admits Modou Nyang
To: [log in to unmask]

Yes, that is a bigger problem, but if a smaller problem arise, why can't it be sorted out before it becomes Big? Too many small problems becomes huge, uncontrollable. Remember when Babili Mansa came, he was a small problem and now? Think a bit. And why are you so fixated with UDP in turn? Lol

Suntou