It is a Call to Duty. Feel free to join in friends to support a worthy cause.

Some motivational Qoutes:

 "When there is no struggle, there is no progress"(Frederick Douglas, freed slave & black educationist).

   "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our freinds" (Dr. King, Civil Rights Activist).

Find below Burama's open invitation and feel free to share with your friends.

http://gainako.com/?p=975

Best wishes,
Yero