The situation cannot be restricted to legal practioners only.  People from all professions and vocations are doing everything to have a bite of the ever elusive imagined national cake which they think Jammeh controls.  From all sectors of Gambian society (both home and abroad) folk are positioning themselves to be noticed by the tyrant.

Ours is a very dare situation which is exacerbated by the arrogance of some eluded folk within the diaspora claiming that only few of them have the know-how, connection, vision, dedication to steer and deliver us from the tyranny in the Gambia.  One of them has even stated something to the effect that he has the nagging feeling that if he and his group do not led  [most of whom enabled Jammeh at some point -now trying to salvage whatever is left of their integrity] the so-called "Steering Committees" emanating from the recent get togethers in the USA/UK, would not function or probably fail.

Worrying times