Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:31:20 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Kibaaro radio discussion With Sister Jainaba to be aired from 1am: Stockholm Diaspora Dialogue Programme
To: [log in to unmask]

Alhagie Suntou, correction Jainaba BAH not Jallow.. Don't give our fine Bah beauty to the Jallows... Mawdo Baba and Yero will be happy to claim her..She is very articulate and has been in the struggle far longer than most of us...I look forward to her interview.

Keep up the great job Kibaaro..

Demba