As jurors decide his case, this was one heck of a case that racially divided America. I neither believe in a white nor black America. I believe in an America that cares for its citizens and other world citizens.

The 17-year old Travan Martin is gone and gets not to testify. Zimmerman advanced a lot of inconsistencies. Forensic and other evidence suggests that Zimmerman must have killed Travan during their physical encounter. But why did Zimmerman followed Travan even after being told not to by police? I believe that his over excitement of wanna be a cop together with his stereotyping must have influenced him to shoot Travan.  A neighborhood watch is supposed to observe and report. His job was not to confront. He committed a crime and should be punished by the law.

Best,
Yero