Candidly said YJ. The Oko Drammeh's of The Gambia are quite a species

LJDarbo

 Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 12 July 2013, 9:13
Subject: Re: [G_L] TIME IS INDEED TELLING - OKO DRAMMEH'S N G-J PROPHECY

LJD & Daffeh,

Greetings both and happy Ramadan. In anyway, it is you guys who worry about injustices. Oko is the least bothered about what is happening home interms of injustices. He is close to the griots (Jali), and  as such, him just like the every Mbyes are after their interest. I am sorry to say, but they are pretty made-up in their minds on this criminal administration. I do not have a problem with the jali/promoter flexibility in them, but what do I have a problem with is the endorsement of criminals in the persons of Jammeh, the Nanas, etc in a trying time like ours where citizens are getting harmed by the second. I am not buying it that Oko or any of the so-called neutrals are neutral. Betrayal, Selfishness and hypocrisy are an underestimation. It is at the stage of criminal. Heads-on, our battle to root terror and criminal vices should start with any brother/sister who we have immediate access to, and the person endorses criminal activities knowingly. It is a crime in the highest order.

Look! The devil in Oko still supports these criminals. He meant exactly what he posted here back then in March 2013. Just after the news release recently on the new internet censorsorship law "bait" crafted by the bloody mosnters in Nana, Jammeh, and etc which is both a shame and trample on citizens' right to express their views, here is what Nana posted on his facebook page right after, to show solidarity and support to his darling pet, Nana, and as he fondly gave him nobility, a gratis and "a stone in the ocean floor that rain water doesn't bother" status among other descent Gambians. ..[ Oko said "WATCH OUT FOR THIS BAD SICKNESS DEADLY MI SAY" and posted it with a flyer that reads "Rumors are carried by haters, carried by fools, and accepted by idiots.Mhar. words of //isdom" ] (Oko Drammeh, facebook,07/04/2013).
I tell you though Modou Sabally quickly signed off his face book page right after he succeeded Ngogu Bah. Oko is equally waiting for a "windfall" maybe through this man he calls a "prophet" and off he will creep into Bambadinka. If this man escapes you right here at the Gambia-L, you would have allowed another jammeh, Nana or Ngogu Bah live longer to deal with our fellow citizens.

Best of Ramadan,
Yero