http://gainako.com/?p=1326 Folks, Kindly join me in extending the same inspirational tributes to our mothers. Mr. Best in my view kept it precise and inspirational. It is a nice tribute. When I look back, I see lots of similarities with what Best went through in real life and that of my own. I am sure many here will be proud to associate with the article. This Ramadan marks 16 years since my own mother farewelled for eternity. Today, I could only help pray, sense her presence and even try to remember the good moments that passed by. As a young farmer, the only thing I don't remember doing was cooking. Everything else I did, from fetching of firewood to weeding at the farm/faros, from helping sell fruits to transporting goods around, and you name the unending list. I thank God and my parents for everything. For the gone mothers, I humbly implore on my lord with all His beautiful names to grant them a peaceful resting in the hereafter.   Kindly share with your family and freinds.  Best always,Yero
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい