I disagree with all he  claimed are qualities (good) of Yahya.

Burama

On Jul 16, 2013, at 2:53 PM, Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"One Sainey Kinteh, a retired Head-Teacher has written to the Gambian leader, His Excellency Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya Jammeh on the changes and developments that has been undertaken in The Gambia since 1994".

"Sir as I told you earlier on I like you naturally and natural love is the best one because is God made that is the pour love.  In fact I like you because of the following qualities you have in you"

You are a president who has great interest for the people of his country.

You have great love and sympathy for them too.

You like the truth and you always support it

And you like Dinni Islam and you support it at all times.

"Your Excellency you are the best person to rule this country The Gambia, and May you live to rule this country forever and ever (Amen)."

Can someone tell me this Uncle is NOT from Badibou???? May be we should do ramadan fundraising for this great Uncle. Fascinating!!!

http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/retired-head-teacher-writes-to-president-jammeh

-Demba-
"Be the change you want to see in the World"