I can never be represented by the likes of Dr Janneh's, Seedat Jobes or Sid Sanneh's.

Mbodge I'm with u, if babili mansa didn't boot out janneh, sedat, and sidi sanneh, they will continue to support him. Opportunists to the core. They are not any different from those currently serving jammeh. いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html