Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:03:44 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [G_L] The Lt Kejau, the Col Chonghan, the Lt Binneh, Lt Col Sarr, Major Ann, etc missing in action
To: [log in to unmask]

http://kibaaro.com/gambias-former-military-officers-missing-in-action/              .   The military training and tactical know how Ex-military officers possess is suppose give them an extra dimension in providing sensible and factual methodologies in guiding the civilian population to deal with the dictatorship in the Gambia. But evidently, it seems the good life have thrust our former service men deep in the bossom of beautiful women, pursuit of better way of living and weigh gains in the detached and secluded west.      The titles and ranks seems to be questionable considering their lack of leadership in a security led dictatorship in our belove Gambia. Where are they? The brave GNA guys? Www.kibaaro.com                        Suntou

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい