Needless to remind Halifa that when he was arrested with OJ and Hamat, Pa Samba, Ous Mbenga, Joe, Banka , Musa Jeng, Fatou Jaw Manneh, Sigga, myself  and host of others stormed the Gambian embassy in Washington DC to demand for their immediate and unconditional release, together with numerous other efforts mounted by countless others who would choose to be anonymous over what they actually did.  That was many years ago. History has repeated itself in another form today. How that differs from this one would beat anyone. It is for anyone to accept that this world of ours is not stagnant. As we go deep into our own , it becomes clearer by the day some of the problems facing us. We do have a whole terror administration at hand no doubt and they are clearly a problem #1. We do have the distractions. To get the light shinning on us, both of these needs to be tackled.

Best regards,
Yero.