http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/8-die-as-boat-capsizes

I think this police spokeman is either not honest to himself or just belaboring. How can the people avoid risk when the ferry is even more risky? For all this time, the noise about the area has been echoed. After we lost 8 people at sea and now we get to hear a retarded police spokeman act as though they did something to prevent it. Safety rules this and that....please fix the ferry!!

May their souls RIP

Solve the problem and stop blaming the dead!!