http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/519728/20131105/imam-baba-leigh-persecuted-gambia-state-amnesty.htm

Wow, the naration is very touching. I wonder what the torturers and their supporters have to say on this one?

How can all these people telling us about what they suffered in Jammeh's hands not be right?

I see self-denial, deceit, and criminality in this adminstration. The fact that they keep denying on their deeds and repeating the same things over and over contains all we need to know to draw conclusions. H

Walahi, may God protect us from every evil omen.

Best,
Yero.