Tune to the new radio and news website Kairo. Today, we are bringing a
'Diaspora Conversation' with a diverse grouping of intellectual minded
Africans in Stockholm, Sweden. How Europe and America affect us, are we
African in thinking and attitude any more. Do we have to build houses in
Africa? Will we ever return home, who are/were the intellectual cultural
movers from Sheik Anta Diop, Sekou Toure, Senghore, Fanon, and many others.
The cultural changes we undergo without realising...with the scholar Dr
Manthia Diawara as key note speaker..Tune in now and hear a thought
provoking discussion.
http://www.kaironews.com/military/lt-col-seckan-freed-after-long-detention/

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com