Tune to the new radio and news website Kairo. Today, we are bringing a 'Diaspora Conversation' with a diverse grouping of intellectual minded Africans in Stockholm, Sweden. How Europe and America affect us, are we African in thinking and attitude any more. Do we have to build houses in Africa? Will we ever return home, who are/were the intellectual cultural movers from Sheik Anta Diop, Sekou Toure, Senghore, Fanon, and many others. The cultural changes we undergo without realising...with the scholar Dr Manthia Diawara as key note speaker..Tune in now and hear a thought provoking discussion.http://www.kaironews.com/military/lt-col-seckan-freed-after-long-detention/