I think "Patriotic Gambian" must recognize the gulf between Gambians at
home and in the diaspora as far as perception is concerned.  Some will
say, we are the product of our environment. In today's Gambia, 50% were
not born in 1994. Over 2out of 3 Gambians inside Gambia today were no
more than 10yrs old in 1994. Not big enough to remember the name of
their school Principal much more about life under the previous
administration.

They were raised on endless diet of legendary stories of how a former
Lieutenant, self-promoted Colonel, turned Professor, Doctor and
Nasirudeen, winner of many awards,   crossed the bridge over the Oyster
Creek to deliver our decrepit, dear nation from a sleepy lethargic bunch
of old men.

Those in the civil service, more than 90% started their career under
Jammeh. Even the best among them were forced to learn what it takes to
bring food to the table, put shelter over family and even keep
themselves out of harms way.  Twenty years of a system is long enough to
change even an igneous rock much more than a human behavior!

The point is we should not be surprise by this kind of antics. They are
the products of twenty years of "Patriotic Reorientation". Sounds familiar?

And believe me the media is just the first line of defense. As the
diaspora noise becomes louder and uncontrollable, you should expect to
see more of these coming out of the woodwork.  The key is to focus on
the task to make the citizens including (Ms Jobarteh) to see that this
"emperor has no clothes" without being distracted by personal stuff.

We must refuse to make it personal. Really.

Malanding

  GRTS' Novice, Awa Jobarteh Shamelessly picks Yaya Jammeh's Diaspora duel

Awa Jobarteh, a Gorilla looking nincompoop, a rare bleached one; in an
Independence Day TV special decided to go on the offensive on behalf of
Gambia's tyrant, Yaya Jammeh, who chose yet again to make headlines for
his own stupidity. Miss Jobarteh; an obvious empty barrel, like those
before her (some now shamelessly pretending to be the face of the same
struggle they caricatured while in Banjul); thought she was doing a
fantastic job on behalf of her Master and maybe, her partner in other
activities like some of her now lousy predecessors by going after
Diasporan Gambians and Gay people. The only problem was, she had no
knowledge on both matters and that is the main reason why this rejoinder
is intended to draw her attention to the facts.

For Miss Jobateh's attention and maybe for future retention, she needs
to know that it is Gambians in the Diaspora that sustain the Gambian
economy and there is reliable information that she is a beneficiary of
Diasporan benevolence.

Truth be told, this idiot of a newscaster or whatever she calls herself,
was on GRTS specifically to show Jammeh that she can take the fight to
Gambians abroad. She is stupid and ignorant of the facts to say the
least; because it seems she is unaware of recent history; enter New York
2013 when her Boss; Yahya Jammeh himself was held up in a hotel suite in
New York by just a few PATRIOTIC Gambians whom she called UNPATRIOTIC.
Miss Jobarteh (www.youtube.com <http://www.youtube.com/>) has it all,
maybe by watching it you'll get to know "NE FALLEH WUUGNE YAYA
JAMMEH." Miss Jobarteh claimed in her tirade that Gambians in the
Diaspora are unpatriotic because "they talk bad things to destroy the
image of the country." Indeed yes, the murdering of citizens, the
firebombing of media houses, the assassination of Deyda Hydara and many
more Gambians, the land grabbing by Jammeh, the prostitution of our
sisters by Jammeh, the drug dealing by Jammeh, the execution of inmates,
illegal arrests of UDP members, the illegal firing of Chief Justices,
the stupid decisions he takes in the name of The Gambia, the massive
corruption and looting by Jammeh, the millions of Dollars Mansion he
purchased here in America when Gambians cannot even have access to the
cheapest pain medication at our hospitals , the execution of Daba
Marenah and Co, the execution of Ousman Koro Ceesay, the execution of
the students, the dubious ferry deal with the Greek company, just to
list a few. These are what we talk about and they are nothing but the
truth; so who are you to say Gambians in the Diaspora are unpatriotic
because they speak the truth.
You need to shut up; this is the wrong fight for you!
Miss Jobarteh can call Gambians abroad unpatriotic all she wants; her
day too will come.  Under the circumstances, she must know that the
fight to take our country back is on and there is no going back. Miss
Jobarteh, a word of advice, take the high road like your Director
General, Lamin Manga, praise sing the tyrant and the murderer all you
want; that's what you get paid for and shut the hell up! This piece is
just the beginning; you are now under true investigative reporting.
You've started a fight on behalf of a tyrant, an adulterer, a murderer,
a drug dealer, an arms dealer and the biggest Joke of the 21st
century. You cannot win and the war is on.
   Sincerely,
*/ A Patriotic Gmbian./*

*/Editor's Note/**:*We thank you for your succinct yet factual synthesis
of the Awa Jobarteh character. As we publish this piece,*/The Gambia
Echo/*is far into a scoop dealing with the shameful sexual saga turned
awry between Yaya Jammeh and one of Ms. Jobarteh's former colleagues. We
will not comment until we finish our investigation to strike a
devastating blow to these scoundrels that sleep with the tyrant and
after the honeymoon, turn around to appease the very people they once
branded "idiots, detractors and unpatriotic citizens."

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい