Demba

A national debate is no personality contest for me. Every argument I brought forward I sincerely believe it can help our cause. Any idea I oppose or express reservation I sincerely believe it wouldn't help our cause. No position of mind is taken because someone is on the opposite side.

Demba even during our conversation on your radio I challenged you to give me a plan you think we could adopt beside elections. Equally in the last 24 hours I asked you several times without one or at least a promise of one.

Now with a third party you promised one but only after I delivered one. Well mind is published through you and there will be no difference. Maybe copy and paste as soon as access a computer.

I can understand you are also busy at the moment but say so. However throwing to my face after he give one I give give mind sound too personal even if that's not what you mean. No hard feelings though.

Am not offended but I don't think that was what we are all about especially the amount of efforts I have made through your medium to change postures.

Trust me am not in for personality contest.

Burama