Yero,
My intentions were humble and sincere, the class struggle in Africa can
damage good relations. I want to close this case. I spoke to Tata on the
phone and he can confess to that. I am not a small man to going up and down
on this. I never say things that I don't know about. I also cannot stop
anyone from denying
. I do not want to be a  menu book for the public entertainment. I respect
his decision that he require prayer to get well. He asked me to help
without specific direction. Since we do not think in the same way, I
decided to assist in my own good way. He said he has money, healthy
account. But I believe that he was under??? pressure to say he don't need
money but prayers. He is not poor but OK.Its good he correct that. That
should be the END.
So I rest my case and reserve my energy.
I wish him luck and I will always stay by him and his music. this was an
unfortunate mis-point but we will continue to be close to him as usual. I
can understand his position.
I regret it very much..
Respectfully
Oko Drammeh