Mr. Darbo

I will be in USA waiting for the replica or Ukraine or Egypt type revolve
in Gambia.

Let's do it. Am sure many will believe am not for Yahya. So if we can take
him down am all for it.

Notwithstanding I have practical issues with solutions I wouldn't readily
participate buy hope others to do for supposed common good.

Let's do it! In as much as I have my reservations I belong to the struggle.

Burama