Demba

Thanks again!

What will be your personal act in a revolt in Gambia? I hope you are ready
to go and lead/direct the frontline than hoping some other Gambian will do
that. That was the point am making.

I don't know what will happen even the next minute but am not sitting on
empty hope. Equally am not counting on any Fambian doing what I couldn't
ordinarily do. It appears I have picked the easier side and hoping others
will pick up the harder/deadly side of the struggle. I understand clearly
these are uncomfortable truth but must be said if a practical solution has
to be achieve.

That's doesn't mean I do not recognize the efforts and wants of others.
However there is little concrete action beyond the fogs of rhetoric that
will earn us the desired goals.

I have recently seen some counting on the death of Yahya from a supposed
illness. They're more optimistic than me to say the least.

I appreciate your overly optimism. Maybe  you know something that I don't.
Slicing and dicing each word or sentences of mind wouldn't help the cause.
Focus on the subject of my argument.

Regards

Burama