Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:38:40 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Gainako piece of U.S State department human right statement on Gambia
To: [log in to unmask]

Suntou,

As promised here is the link to Imam Baba Leigh's Interview with Gainako. The interview was co-hosted with the new political analyst Yero Jallow (laugh)... Only if I can get him to warm up and excited about getting on the radio.... These Fula people are sometimes too shy for their own detriment.. Anyway feel free to share the interview with others..

Unfortunately, due to the international attention the Imam's issue attracted we wanted to incorporate wider audience thus the reason for speaking English on the interview...

https://soundcloud.com/editor-8-1/imam-baba-leigh-interview

Thanks

Demba for GON