http://www.kaironews.com/executive/in-defence-of-baba-galleh-jallow/
Two months ago, Jammeh was interviewed by New African Magazine. Every sober
Gambian was disgusted by such blatant publicity and desperate money hunting
stunt by the Magazine's deputy editor. I called her to express the UDP
disgust at such nonsense of an interview. Before we got to write something
to respond, Baba Galleh fired at the historical distortion. The article I
believe was carried by New African Magazine, however, according to this
writer, every now and then, some article will emerge criticising Baba
Galleh's opinion. Kambi Bolong is defending Baba Galleh..Don't be confused
Kambi Bolong is not Bolonba aka myself.
SUntou

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com