Dr. Jaiteh right on the spot again.. As rightly stated Gambian Diaspora
activists need to be ahead of Jammeh and his tactics. It is past time to
strategize and consult with local civil society and or opposition groups in
countries that Jammeh turns to for his scamps. Turkey is the new BFF surely
for exploitation. We shall take up the challenge of reaching out and
spreading the word as we did for Taiwan and other nations.

Thanks

Demba

--
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい