Kejau
What are you writing below:-
It is this same vein that some people think and say Jammeh is democratic even if he is worse than Jammeh, he seem to have some democratic principles according to his supporters.
Certainly you have a problem!

Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 13:16:18 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Interview At FatuRadio - host samsideen Samsideen Phatey
To: [log in to unmask]

It is this same vein that some people think and say Jammeh is democratic even if he is worse than Jammeh, he seem to have some democratic principles according to his supporters.  So the important thing to do is bring forth evidence refuting our rulers's and our own dictatorship tendencies.

Kejau

Sent from Samsung Mobile