Burama
We are leaving on the edge with all types
Problems the removal of our forest biomass for our domestic energy needs is not sustainable.  I don't know whether you are aware of Gambia Energy Renewable Centre at GTTI in the late 1980s. They came up with types alternative technologies to reduce our depend on the forest biomass for fuelwood.We have a long way to go. Our problems is beyond only holding free and election. Our democracy have respond to our development challenges.

Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:28:14 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Firewood
To: [log in to unmask]

AbdouKarim
Another gripping  but important concern is how long can our woodlands supply enough firewood?
Another important concern why the need for a comprehensive energy solution. We gotta eat well cook food - relates to health and that relates to productive.

Now is extremely expensive but that limited supply may not even last long.
Maybe Dr. Jaiteh can share his expertise.
Burama

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい